Sunday, August 29, 2010

Who is Scarier: Monkey Addition

What flying monkey is more terrifying? This is a tough one. Both are freaky but maybe for different reasons. Or maybe for the same reasons? I'm not really sure. I have never really seen the Wiz but it has been on the TV right next to me for the past twelve hours (this is such a long movie) but honestly I haven't been paying much attention so I can't be quite sure what is going on. As for the original, you can bet your most very bottom dollar that I have seen that everyday of my childhood and then even more than that when I use to baby sit this girl that would watch it on repeat for hours and hours and hours and hours. I think I got off track. What were we talking about? Whatever, you decide which is a scarier thing?
Hhhhhhmmmmmm.....
It's up to the audience at home to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment