Thursday, August 12, 2010

Enough is Enough

I bet you thought I was gonna blog some more about the best thriller of the decade Jennifer Lopez's Enough. But that is not the case. The case is I am really sad about James Franco. I didn't intend to harp on and on about this but I just read this thing about him reading twilight and something something blah blah blah. It made me sad. So then I was gonna write this piece and use an embarrassing unflattering picture of him to show my disappointment. But guess what it is impossible to find a bad picture of him. I even typed in James Franco gross ugly and still only very good looking pictures. So the picture at the top of this piece represents how he is in trouble and in jail for being a total loser. The picture below is the most embarrassing thing I could find which is a picture from his hit film Tristan and Isolde.

No comments:

Post a Comment