Saturday, August 14, 2010

just a dab

Did you guys see that Jenna Fischer is in the newest proactiv commercial. Sounds like she has been talking to James Franco about career paths. Ugh. Well what can you do. I will tell you what we can do we can recap our favorite proactiv commercials of all time. The problem is it is hard to find pictures of these ads so just trust me.
Number one best Proactiv commercial is Lindsay Lohan. I'm pretty sure it wasn't on the air for that long but it was amazing. She had black hair in it. I'm too tired to keep writing about this.
Well it's obvious that Diddy gets some recognition for being the first and the best and the only man who has appeared in any proactiv add. And look how much his skin has cleared up!
Next up is Hayden something for her role in the skin butter commercial. It may not be proactiv but it sure is skin butter.
The next is this kelly clarkson ad only because i found this collage on google and it's nice that someone else put all the effort into making this. For that Kelly takes her place in proactiv memory lane.
These two tie for worst people ever. Ugh. They are so bad in their acne commercials. In fact they are so bad they make me wanna go dip my face in a bowl of oil just to defy their commercials.
Everyone knows the Jessica Simpson one is the most famous but I am really really tired and the coffee machine just exploded so I don't feel like talking anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment