Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Regrets, I've had a whole lot

I truly regret that I never got to try M&M's strawberry peanut butter flavor. I'm not sure if they would be gross or not but I at least deserved the chance to test them for myself. When I first heard of these I thought they sounded really weird but ya know they coulda been amazing. They could have been my favorite. They could have surpassed my love for coconut M&Ms.
I blame the big wigs at M&M for this. I didn't really have a lot of time to get my hands on these candies. I didn't see them available at many stores and I really didn't seem them advertised at all. This one time I saw a giant family bag of them at Duane Reade but I didn't wanna spend that money and time on something that I didn't know if I would like it or not. Looking back I should have just taken the dive. I have yet to see them since that fateful day. I guess I could go up to the Hershey store in Times Square, but lets be real, that is the worlds biggest nightmare and nobody wants to voluntarily put themselves through the worlds biggest nightmare. One of the biggest regrets of my life.
UPDATE: I take it all back. I change my mind ever since seeing the transformers II advertisements on the strawberry peanut butter M&Ms with those racist robots, oh I'm sorry I mean autobots, well really maybe they were deceptacons, who knows. Either way that was a horrible movie and those were the most horrible parts of that horrible movie and they were maybe even worse than Jar Jar Binks, but that's debatable. Anywhos fuck you M&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment