Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shar Jackson is in Good Burger! She is in the good burger movie! By the way I am watching Good Burger right now. It's on ABC Family. I'm pretty sure the last time I saw this was in theaters in 1997. 1997 is also the year that Titanic came out so I must have seen it in between viewings of Titanic which I saw as much as I could that year.
So this movie allows us to see the young Shar, before she had been riddled with despair due to you know who shacking up with you know what! Also Sinbad and Abe Vigoda are in this movie. Star packed for sure!
Remember that rumor that Kel died. Hope that was a rumor! Why can't Kenan get Kel a spot on SNL. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to help a friend out.
This is the only picture of Shar in the movie I could find. But trust me, its her.

2 comments: