Saturday, August 14, 2010

The great divide

so i have been thinking about facebook. mainly, the divide between the reality of the situation, and the fake situation people create in your brain by using words that are not appropriate. you only hear what they want you to hear. i have decided to write a book (blog) sharing how to decode these facebook flaws.


now you will never actually know what people are really doing but i can help you get close. after you finish reading my blog series i assure you that you will be at least 69% better at finding the cracks in the shit stained window into the real lives of your "friends". our first example.

let's say i am carrying on with my life and i decide i need to update my status and let everyone know how wonderful my morning is going.

Status: Having a wonderful breakfast with my roommate in the city that never sleeps. life does not get any better.

okay so this is what all my facebook friends are thinking


The reality:






in reality my roommate tried to make coffee but, as you can see, she didn't know how to and it it overflowed. we also ate old taco leftovers. but as far my friends know, i have a wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment