Sunday, August 29, 2010

Funky Feet

This just in. Us here at the Emmy's sitting here at the Emmy's listening into conversations just heard a great lil snippet. Guiliana Rancic just told the most AMAZING story. So she was showing off her lil ensemble. Obviously since this is E! they had to use the shoe cam to check out her shoes. Well here is where it gets interesting, while lingering on her feet Guiliana says, "I know I have ugly feet, I'm sorry, I played soccer as a child." HAHAHAHAHAHA Great story G! I like the part where her normal feet were called ugly and how its cuz she played soccer as a kid and how girls shouldnt play sports cuz they might get ugly feet and then one day when they are on a shoe cam they will have to apologize. I also like the part where a shoe cam is a thing.
But also there is another side to this story. I am so stupid. I was thinking of getting a funny picture of feet to go along with the blog and then I made a huge mistake. I typed in gross feet and pressed search. Then I cried cuz it was disgusting and I tried to shield my eyes but the damage was done. And then I was like, why don't I just type in feet. Well guess what, even if you just type in feet the first pictures are of deformed feet. Scary feet. I cried some more. I am wiping the tears away still.
Oh well, it's Glam Cam 360 time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment