Monday, August 2, 2010

And We're Back!

Sorry for that delay. Everyone was on a little vacay for a bit. Ya know how it goes. Days and days of steady blogging can really leave you feeling run down. But now we are back in business. It appears google image search is safe again. Now without getting too far into the details of the settlement lets just say that justice was served.
That's the good news but here comes the bad news. School sucks.
I gotta study for a quiz. I don't want to study and I don't want to go to school. Why Professor Patty?! WHY?!
Well that's enough doom and gloom for now. I'd rather end on a high note. So here is a really cute picture that should cheer everyone up right away.
Remember we love all of you so much and we are truly sorry for our long absence. I hope nobody got too upset or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment