Saturday, August 14, 2010

MORNING HAS BROKEN


Ok we are about to find out the results from the poll we conducted earlier today. We asked a random sampling to the two people that live in the apt which would they prefer: Waking up feeling polite or waking up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy. The results are in and it is an overwhelming win for ............
POLITE!!! Congratulations politeness. Not only are you a great quality to have in life but you are also a great way to wake up! Too bad I never wake up feeling polite. I think I need to work on that.
Good news is even though I don't wake up feeling polite I also NEVER wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy. I'm sorry Diddy but you were in a Proactiv commercial and thats weird even if I just said that it was cool a couple posts ago. Take you blemishes and get out of my coffee. Also I never wake up in morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment