Sunday, August 8, 2010

All Is Forgiven

It's ok. I know how tough it is to raise a child for a couple hours. What a hand full they can be. For sure children are kinda a lil bit of hard work. But don't worry it's typical for children to misbehave. Don't blame yourself, it's natural. All children go through stages where they want to grow up to be Bette Midler from Hocus Pocus. Pretty normal stuff. All children go through that stage where they go down to the creak and fish for trout all day and then eat all the trout and then got the fish burps. Completely natural. All is forgiven.
This picture comes up a million times if you google image search "forgiven". What a freak. This is truly freaky shit. I guess I could have gotten to the bottom of it more but I chose not to so we will never know. Because you are so truly forgiven I present to you this gift in the form of two cuties.

No comments:

Post a Comment