Saturday, August 14, 2010

Good News

The eternal question over what is a worse movie, Blue Crush or Girlfight has finally been answered. I'm sure you are all wondering how this was finally tackled. Well I will tell you. What I did was turn on the tv and Blue Crush was on and then it has been on in the background for a while now. This is how Girlfight was one a couple days ago. From the parts I have heard and seen it is finally official. Ready? Are you sure your ready?! REALLY?! Ok then here we go..........
Blue Crush is so bad. Want me to tell you why? Well it is because of everything. All of the voices sound like they are voice overs. Its like non of the audio actually got captured during the filming and its all ADR. It must have been all of the crashing blue crushes. And then there is everything else that makes this movie bad. How did these people get famous? And by these people I mean Kate Bosworth. But I guess a good thing is that it got Michelle Rodriguez use to living in Hawaii so that when she was filming Lost she felt comfortable in the climate. And then Michael shot her.
Also there has been so much Michelle Rodriguez on the blog and I didn't even plan on all this. Who woulda thought that Blue Crush would be on tv a couple days after Girlfight?!

No comments:

Post a Comment