Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Decisions, decisions


Most days I wake up around one in the afternoon. I usually turn the television on right away because I am still so tired that I can't do much else besides what some stuff. The problem is there is nothing on at this time in the day. The only things on are Hannah Montana and iCarly. I hate this part of the day. You see normally I would quickly choose Hannah Montana and not think twice about it but since I have made that choice so often in the past it is becoming increasingly difficult to find episodes of Hannah Montana that I haven't seen. Because of this I have to watch iCarly. BTW do not judge me, ok?! There is nothing else for me to watch!!! And if I can't watch television when I first wake up there is literally nothing else for me to do. This would be so much easier if they just played Drake and Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment