Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Live Together, Blog Alone

I'm not sure if y'all have noticed this or not, but for your information I am the only one that has been blogging lately. In case you were wondering which one I am, I am the funny one with the really good blog posts. The other blogger lady has been avoiding her duties. So I figured I would fill you guys in with what she has been doing instead of blogging. Here is a recap of her day through the lens of my minds eye.
First I was asleep so who knows what the heck she was doing. Then I woke up and I do know that she was working out mighty fierce. Really working the muscles. This is a picture of what she looked like after the work out.
Thanks to her mother's muscle milk and daily strength training she sure is looking good. All that working out really tired her out so she took a nap.
As far as I can tell her nap lasted about three minutes. Sometimes its good to take a nice three minute nap to really get the energy back up after a long work out. Well don't worry cuz now she is Awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment