Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Something's Not Right Here

Well well well, James Franco. Who am I to judge, ya know? I mean You have been in some serious good shit. But lately it seems as if you are in a mission to ruin your life and everybody elses life. I mean really, Night in Rodanthe, not only is that a horrible movie but it is a Nicholas Sparks horrible movie. And really, Eat Pray Love, which roughly translates into, "white yuppie rich lady who could never normally eat pizza but now I feel as if I am allowed to eat carbs" is truly a horrible piece of shit and even if I (and all of the critics in America because the studio is afraid to let people see it) have yet to see it, it is obvious this is a horrible movie. Well at least he has general hospital. WTF man.

No comments:

Post a Comment