Sunday, July 4, 2010

Found


Everybody loves Lost. What a great show. But I would have to say that its one fatal flaw was that there were many names that would better represent the show. While watching every season in a two month period we would come across various phrases that would be more appropriate for this show. I mean really they aren't even lost for that long, after awhile they pretty much know what the deal is as far as being on a magical island that can be easily reached by submarine or yacht race. So here we go, what should Lost really be called.
I would rather not reveal all of the names right here right now so how about just one of my favorites. "Daddy Issues" would be a great name for this show. Almost all of the characters have gone through some serious daddy issues to various degrees of intensity. I mean even if we don't get to see all of daddy issues I am just going to assume that even Bernard as daddy issues. Even Vincent must have daddy issues. SERIOUSLY Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof must have gone through some crazy shit. Hopefully writing this show has been therapuetic and they have been able to come to terms with their fathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment