Monday, July 19, 2010

Wild 'N Out


An open letter to Mr. Nicholas Cannon (Mariah this does not concern you, spread your wings and fly butterfly)-
Dear Mr. Cannon as far as I understand you are the mayor of Teen Nick (formerly and betterly known as The N). Back at my old apt I had television access to this channel. My new apt does not. This means I have to wait for the Teen Nick website to post degrassi videos. Tonight is the American debut (deboo) of either Degrassi Takes Manhattan or Boiling Points, I can't figure out which one. Either way I would like to see it right now. This premiere is such a big deal that Degrassi and Declan are both trending topic on Twitter. That is insane because this is world wide trending and not just Canada trending. This means that literally everyone in the world is watching Degrassi besides the inhabitants of this apt. Please fix this.

Love Always,
Me
PS Loved Drumline!
Also, look at this picture! It has the best and the worst in it! And also the I don't know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment