Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fish Burp

Us over here at Aguh are known for our intense investigative journalism but I think we have really outdone ourselves this time. We are finally exposing one of the biggest untold stories this world has seen: Fish Burps.



For too long the world has been silent when it comes to fish burps but not any longer. After minutes of googling we have found this yahoo questions, which is definitely not an add for Kirkland Brand supplements sold at Costco, and it is truly enlightening.
What follows is the actual exact Yahoo resolved question.

Resolved Question

Show me another »

No Fish Burps!?

For those of you who are taking Omega supplements you know what I am talking about.

This is not a question. I just have to tell everyone I can.

There is a brand of supplement out there that does not give you fish burps! (This is accomplished through the type of capsule used which do not dissolve until they enter the digestive tract)

Kirkland Brand sold at Costco in the US. (There are some others but I do not know the names.) They say NO FISH BURPS on the bottle.

Also make sure you buy the ones that say they come from deep water or ocean fish. They do not contain mercury which is a good thing to not have in the supplement.

I promise this is true. I am taking them and took 2 this AM and have not had a fish burp yet!
  • 3 years ago

Additional Details

When you take the omega 3 supplements, about an hour later you will actually burp and it tastes like, in my opinion, bad or rotten fish. It is really yucky and made me stop taking the supplement. The supplement is great and now that I can take it without this side affect I am very happy. (The capsule is filled with fish oil - hense the fish burps)

3 years ago


Adding to the drama of this is the following response:

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

What is a fish burp??? Please add this answer to your question. I am very curious.

Thank God there is a solution to the fish burp phenomenon.

No comments:

Post a Comment