Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CONSPIRACY

Let's all get together and alert the presses. I have finally gotten to the bottom of a massive conspiracy spanning generations. I am positive I remember there being a season of the MTV's The Real World involving a girl in a wheelchair. She had a boyfriend that came and visited her. As I tried to find her it became increasingly clear that MTV is trying erase any presence of a wheelchair bound girl living within the real world. They believe that people in wheelchairs only belong in the fake world. This is so wrong. We need to all get together and use our powers to get to the bottom of this one. Please, for the sake of so many people, just right this wrong. PS. Don't worry about why I was searching for this girl. I promise it has nothing to do with the Real World threesome contest. What do you want from me?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment