Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bad News


Bad news guys. It appears that maybe the new google image search is giving my computer viruses. If its not google image search the problem is still that my computer is getting viruses. So in the mean time I will be keeping my distance from googe images. This is sorta a problem on account of I need some images for this blog. So for now I will be going through images I already have saved to my comp.
So please, feast your eyes upon my cat Tomatoes when he was just a little kitten. Isn't he the cutest?! Well, he was the cutest. Now is 30 pounds over weight and a big bully to my other tinier cats. So lets just remember better times.
PS. Google your are so going down in court. I know that these viruses aren't random. Obviously you gave them to me on purpose due to our court battle. What a low blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment