Thursday, July 15, 2010

We Have to Get Back to the Party!

OMG! This is truly a miracle and a coincidence... or is it fate? Or is it destiny?! Matthew Fox and Terry O'Quinn have consecutive birthdays. I was so busy celebrating Bastille Day yesterday so I could not expend enough energy on Mr. Fox's birthday but after I found out that Terry O'Quinn celebrates his day of birth today it is clear that a celebration must occur. Don't worry I got the cake and the miller lite and the ketchup chips... I think those might be ketchup chips. Can you imagine the parties they had on the set of the show? I bet they were off the hook!!!!!

I got the whole gang together to celebrate. Well mostly I got Jin, Sawyer, Hurley and Faraday and then I just got the cast of Charm City Cakes to all hang out and eat this Lost cake. Hope Hugo doesn't eat the whole cake! Save some for the birthday boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment