Monday, July 5, 2010

Hotter than a witches teet


Ok I know that a witches teet is supposedly cold or something but i'm pretty sure that could be debated. Anyhows what did you want me to say, "hotter than a turkeys giblet". Ew I don't know what I am saying, it is just too hot. The city is melting today. The streets are literally melting, I saw so many people melt into the streets. It's horrible and destroying my brain. The one good thing is all this talk of heat got me thinking of who is hotter. These two are both super hot so it might be difficult to decide but even you need some help thinking about hot things go outside. ITS SO HOT. It's so hot my computer keeps shutting down! But really it always does that cuz its a three hundred year old computer. Just answer the question, who's your big daddy?

No comments:

Post a Comment