Friday, July 2, 2010

As I previously mentioned I really appreciate the support I have received from all of you guys out there but I have to admit on my last trip out to the mailbox I brought back loads of loving letters but I did get some letters that were not so heartfelt. I'm not gonna name names but lets just say that in my time of need I cannot handle such immature garbage such as this-

" find another way to contribute! Last week most of us were strangers. But we're all here now, and God knows how long we're gonna be here. But if we can't, live together... we're gonna die alone"

He went on to tell me all about counting to five or whatever. I'm sorry that I can not contribute how I initially planned at the beginning of the blogothon, but it is apparent Sir that you have only been reading this blog for a week on account of before that we were strangers and if you are so unimpressed with my work you can go find another blog, I have several great ones in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment