Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Building a Mystery


Thanks! That picture really cheered me up! Two of my favorite people hanging out and just having a great time. What do you think they were eating?.... Ghosts? I think they were eating ghosts.
But I have some bad news. As soon as I cheered up I turned on the TV and saw this commercial about angels and dogs and it made me really sad.

Everything got worse when I remembered this commercial with Aunt Jackie and tears and babies.
And then I remembered this commercial about ER and polar bears which turned my sadness into wonder as it is becoming increasingly clear that the theme of the day is polar bears. I am definitely not confusing coincidence with fate, this really means something important, I just don't know what yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment